Dear Bendigo Community
My Personal Values are Respect, Integrity, Compassion and Empathy, combined with the ability to listen to people.
Which I believe is what the people of Bendigo need right now, the Covid 19 Pandemic has effected many people in many different ways and they are going to want a council that can listen to their needs and be able to deliver community projects that help businesses and community get back together and restore the cash flow, recreate jobs and opportunities to help Greater Bendigo Recover.
I will put all issues on the table that place bendigo and its people in the right direction and work hard with every industry and community to get Bendigo back on track
- Was born in Bendigo in 1985 and have lived her my entire life.
- Attended long Gully Pre-school
- Then primary school at St Peters Primary School
- Before Attending Eaglehawk Secondary 7-10 ,
- Completed my VCE at Bendigo Senior Secondary College.
Local Sporting History
- Under 12s for St Peters/ St killian’s , Then Went on to Play
- Under 13s, 15s, 17s at North Bendigo Football Club
- Played Cricket in Under12s, and Seniors at Mandurang Cricket Club,
- As Well as under 17s With Eaglehawk Cricket Club.
- Bendigo Umpires Association 2003 – 2011 (250 Odd Games, Inc 2006 BFL Grand Final)
- Selected to umpire in the Victorian Football League – Development Panel Goal Umpire Squad from 2008 until 2010, Umpired Reserves and TAC Cup Under 18s
- Volunteer Firefighter at Eaglehawk Fire Brigade from 2000 until 2016
- During that time i attended many fires both locally in bendigo and surrounds as well as Large Fires in Sydney in 2001, North East in 2003 & 2005, Grampians in 2006 as well i was involved with the Firefighting efforts in the 2009 Back Saturday Fires in Bendigo.
- I have been a community Educator as part of the North West Area Community Education Group (CFA),
- I have been a CFA Youth Crew Coordinator for the Advance CFA Youth Crew at Eaglehawk Secondary Colleague,
- Was a Junior Leader with the Brigade
- Have undertaken other roles such as Secretary and Training Coordinator/Officer During this Time.
- I have done many different roles and been on a few different committees from time to time
- but my community involvement highlight would be that i was one of 19 Torch Bearers for Bendigo in the 2018 Commonwealth Games Torch Batten Relay.
And in 2015 i established the local Charity known as The Bushfire Foundation Inc, a not for profit community organisation that assists communities to better prepare for bushfires, and also helps them to recover.
Find Out More Here