The Covid 19 Pandemic has effected many people in many different ways and they are going to want a council that can listen to their needs and be able to deliver community projects that help businesses and community get back together and restore the cash flow and recreate jobs and opportunities to help Greater Bendigo Recover.
I will put all issues on the table that places bendigo and its people in the right direction and work hard with every industry and community to get Bendigo back on track now and into the future.
My Main priorities
- Improving or addressing the Mall Situation and working with and consulting with the community to revitalise and bring it back to a thriving hub of activity.
- Better Support and Assistance for Community Groups to help them grow and develop
- Review and Improve Community Safety which includes Emergency response and develop a more community focused Approached to Preparedness response and Recovery, which includes animals and wildlife.
- Improve the city’s ability to host National and International Sports on a permanent Basis such as AFL, A League Soccer, Big Bash and One Day Cricket.
- Covid 19 Recovery for all aspects of the community
This is my First Time Standing for election in the City of Greater Bendigo Elections, and if elected I aim to give bendigo a Voice and I will be Your Voice for a Better Bendigo.
To have your say on my priorities or communicate and tell me your issues, concerns and improvement needs for the lockwood ward or any matter in the greater bendigo region that you feel is important please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on facebook.